Sunday, July 27, 2014

7 months

Our first baby is due in October. We're so excited to become parents, and 3 months to go still seems like forever away! I made Tim get out the camera tonight and snap a few shots because here's the thing:

I really like hot dogs. 

...And chocolate. And meatball sandwiches. And chocolate cake donuts. (And it may be dangerous for me to continue to list delicious foods because I might just scrap this blog post and go hang out in the kitchen for the next hour instead). 

Pregnancy has made me want to eat ALL THE THINGS! and I feel a bit like a marshmallow in a microwave set on high. So I'm a little soft around the edges, whatever. But before I become one big mallow, I thought we'd try for a few maternity shots.

We're goons. And we love each other. And we sure can't wait to meet this little girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment